Saturday, September 16, 2006

What would you do if I sang out of tune?

There are many times when I write in my blog that I feel like little Fred Savage from The Wonder Years. When I proof-read (yes i do that...sometimes), when I type it out for the first time, and even when I think of what to write, I always get that 'aw, my baby is growin up' kinda feeling lol...and in a way I am. 27 but still growin up. I will probably have this blog when I am 80 and still be 'growing up'.

Anyways, the point of today's entry is that I found a few quotes from the tv show "The Wonder Years" and some of them really sum up feelings I have had over the past year or maybe even longer, but never really had the words... If you listen close enough, I am sure you can hear Joe Cocker's voice trippin' and scratchin' over the bassline:

"I never knew until that moment what it was like to lose something I never really had."

"Love can tear and rip you apart. It can kill you. But if you’re lucky, it can put you back together."

"Change is never easy. You fight to hold on. You fight to let go."

"In your life you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again; but you do."

"All we could do was close our eyes, and wish that the slow song would never end."

the list goes on...

-M-

No comments: