Friday, December 23, 2005

I'm Sai-ling A-wayyyyy...

I got the job! I am an official Photographer on a cruise ship! I am going to be paid money to travel to exotic locations all around the world, doing what I love to do! Talk about a great Christmas Miracle, eh? I really thought I would get the job, I just ....didn't really think I would actually GET the job! (if that makes any sense...maybe I am just rambling)

Now I have to get all the necessary info back to "my people" down in Los Angeles, and then they will notify me of when and where I will be going. I gave my availability as Jan 15th, and I have to come back to Calgary for a week or so at the end of December to grab some documents, but I could very well be on the other side of the planet by this time next month! (hell, as long as its somewhere warmer I am happy) I really hope to see as many people as I can while I am in Calgary before I have to come back to Vancouver for departure. Please email me ike1@hotmail.com if you are free before and after New Year's ok?

"Good things take time. Great things happen all at once."

Someone buy me a lottery ticket ;)

No comments: