Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It begins...


So....I have been wanting to create a blog for quite some time now, but was too afraid that I would have nothing to say. Not that I see myself as an uninteresting or unintelligent individual, I just didn't think that what I had to say was of any interest to anyone else. Finally today, as I sat there on a patio chair (very uncomfortable might I add, and not suitable for an office chair), in my pajamas, empty coffee mug in hand (A purple Eeyore mug. Thank you Disney Store. Thank you.), sitting in front of my laptop (as opposed to beside or ON my laptop).......it occurred to me: Who the @#$! cares if anyone reads my blog? By definition, BLOG (noun) means: "an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page". PERSONAL! It does not say "for everyone to see and be a part of"...though it would be nice if I had a few blog followers. We could decorate this little place with little thoughts and ponderings together. Who knows how often I will publish my "personal chronological log of thoughts" anyways. Hell, they might not even be chronological thoughts at all! What if I have random thoughts of my childhood that I would like to share? I can do whatever I want in here, so long as it is with reason. That is my one rule. Everything in here has to be written with reason, whatever that may mean. It is after all, my blog. It all begins.....right as soon as I press this publish button, and post my first lil' snippet o' thought.....with reason.

No comments: