Monday, May 15, 2006

Ahhh, vacation at last...

Well... it was fun while it lasted, but today (day 6 of my vacation) i got a call from Princess Cruises head office... Turns out I am NOT off for 1 month lol... I knew I wasn't going on the Diamond to Alaska when I got here to Vancouver, and after a few days of fighting to get onto Grit's ship (Star Princess in Germany, Denmark, Sweden, etc.) I knew that was a NO-GO as well....then came the "but you might go to the Grand Princess in the Mediterranean Sea June 21st".... TODAY I found out (in fact 4 hours ago)...."Mike, pack your stuff, you are heading to Italy in 3 days onto the Crown Princess for its maiden voyage!"....

What...The....Fuck....

hey its all good, I am just totally surprised. In a perfect world I would have jumped onto Grit's ship, but hey... I'm not going anywhere anytime soon (well...except for Italy).

So.. Dry-docked in Italy for a week or 2.. then a big swim across the Atlantic to New York, and from there we do 9-day roundtrip cruises from NewYork to the Caribbean and back. (check www.princess.com for proper itinerary)

Go Flames.

M

No comments: