Friday, August 11, 2006

Update with pics, and I am in San Juan

I know i havent written a lot lately, and I know i have much to say.... but really .... i just want to update the blog with photos. I am still hanging in there... i am still suffering occasionally from the listing, i crumbled to the ground yesterday out of nowhere because we listed just as we left Grand Turk...it was pathetic, but shit happens, and i wasnt the only one. i still hang out in the crew bar. I have NOW been given the OK from the spa manager for Grit to come here BUT we are waiting on Steiner to email everyone to find out when... I think my contract has been shortened to sept 10th but i am lengthening it to stay a while, for me & Grit and also so i can stay home for Christmas. Grit and I are still steady and strong, she saw her mom today in Germany for the first time in 6 months, i am so happy for her! Chris, myself, Rory and Cameron still sing every once in a while in the crew bar and we always get a crowd of about 40 or so singing to tunes we write, its such a feeling of pride. I bought a G Blues Harmonica in St. Thomas. I now have a "Jummy Buffet's Margaritaville" shirt. i STILL wear my happy face necklace. and I still miss everyone.

But this is my life. and i wouldnt change it for the world. i will see everyone again. everyone. and we will share stories. and we will laugh. and we will cry. but we'll be there together.

john lennon IMAGINE memorial in central park.

the beach party held by the bar staff a few weeks ago. we had to limbo just to get in hahaha


No comments: