Monday, June 26, 2006

My heart was fine until just before midnight...

...and then it stopped...

I will be 27 years old in 10 minutes.

*gulp*

actually, if it wasnt for Rory running in front of me into the crew bar, shutting down the DJ, yelling out a birthday announcement to 100+ people, and getting every single person to sing to me.... my heart may have not started again at all...

last night was the calm night, tonight is the party night (apparantly). Put it this way, I had 2 drinks and spent about 45 minutes having staring contests with Jenny (scottish photog) trying to see who would laugh first. Its very easy to get this girl laughing, so we decided to change it to the first person that would cry... so we would stare at each other and think of sad things and the first to shed a tear would win... ya, we are fun... it ended after 15 minutes by me secretly telling Chris to blow smoke in my face... Jenny still doesnt know how i won hahaha. Cheating at crying contests is allowed on your birthday.

We're heading up tonight to "stalkers" (Sky Walkers Bar on deck 17) and getting 'jiggy' with it (as it were).

Went to Bermuda yesterday, it was so hot and beautiful... Hamilton, Bermuda is now on my list of 20 places to live...

Tomorrow is San Juan ... should be nice, I am going to find a beach and sleep for a few hours... thats all I want.

A final thing before I go: Some of you I might not be able to talk to today, and some of you may not be able to talk to me today, so as long as you sing this as loud as you can, it will be ok.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Michael, Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Many Happy Returns.

-M-

No comments: