Sunday, January 15, 2006

Fat baby face!!!

Ok so I looked through the family photos today...and I came across this....
The photo was very faded and discolored so I decided to snap a photo of it and do my best to restore it in photoshop for my mom (before shot on the left, after shot on the right). I think I did a pretty good job, it only took me a few minutes. Man oh man, would I make a sexy fat guy, eh?! Look at me! I think while I am gone for the next 6 months I am going to adhere to a strict diet of donuts and twinkies, and maybe when I get back and women see what I have transformed into....hee hee.

The story parallels that of a caterpillar. Nothing wrong with him at all, but just knows he can be better so he shells himself up inside a cocoon and the transformation begins. Time passes (in this case 4-6 months) and alas, as he is ready to return to civilization, the cocoon breaks apart and out emerges the most breathtaking, most beautiful butterfly anyone has ever seen!

Actually, this story more resembles that fat blob of a caterpillar on bug's life, but hey! Everyone loved him too lol.

No comments: