Monday, January 09, 2006

Thanks for everything, Calgary

I just wanted to say Goodbye for now to all friends and foes in Calgary. 6 months may not seem like a long time to be gone, but it is the longest I have ever been away from home at one time plus I get very nostalgic, so I am really overdoing this.

I would really like to keep in contact with you all, so please drop a line to me now and then @ ike1@hotmail.com and I will try to do the same ok?

Be safe, be strong, and be free.

cheers,

Michael

1 comment:

Michael Wachniak said...

Charles, you WILL have something big happening for you guys soon. Its something I have always felt, and a feeling that strong simply cannot be wrong. I will keep in touch with you guys, and I hope you will do the same. Then, when I am back, we will party like its 19-hold up it is! :)